* There is a menu on the left side. You can return to this page by clicking "INTRODUCTION". You can also click on the name of a pub to get a menu for that publication. Click on the title of a letter, etc. (only Japanese) and it will be displayed.
* Saving a file: If you like to save a file, press Ctrl+A to select the whole file. Then open a program such as Word or Wordpad, and press Ctrl+V (paste).
* Find (search): If you like to search for a word string in a file, press Ctrl+F to open the Find window.
* Copy: Drag your mouse to select any portion of a file, and press Ctrl+C (copy), and then when inside a word-processing or e-mail program press Ctrl+V(paste).
* PDF files: In order to view or print PDF files, you need a program called “Acrobat reader”.